=> WhatsApp launched the WhatsApp business in the past year.
=> Main purpose of WhatsApp business is to help small businesses connect with their customers.
=> To connect with your landline phone number, you can use the Whatsapp business app.
WhatsApp is definitely one of the most demanding messaging apps in the world. Nearly 1.5 billion users across the globe. The social messaging app owned by Facebook is used for everything from connecting with family members and friends anywhere in the world, and also send and receive funds via WhatsApp payments. Not only this, you will get news updates, ticket reservation updates through its Business App, which is still in the initial phase of deployment. You only need a WhatsApp compatible smartphone and an internet connection, and you are good to go.
Did you know you can still use your landline phone number to send and receive messages through WhatsApp?
It was surprising to hear that to send and receive messages through your landline number can use a particular version of WhatsApp. The best thing about this technique is that you don’t have to share your mobile number with strangers If you don’t want.
The key to this secret lies in a business-oriented business app – the WhatsApp Business – launched by the company almost in January last year.
In case you’re in doubt, WhatsApp Business is a special version of WhatsApp designed to help small businesses contact their customers and respond to their needs through its platform.
Put, you can use the WhatsApp Business app to access WhatsApp through your telephone line directly. All you need is a WhatsApp compatible smartphone and a working telephone.
Once you have met the following basic requirements, all you have to do follow these steps:
- In your smartphone, download the Whatsapp Business app.
- Open the app, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Continue.
- This will prompt you to choose your country code (+44 in the case of the United Kingdom) and enter your contact number.
- Enter the number of your telephone here. Remove the ‘0’ from the starting of your Telephone number.
- The application will try to check this number by sending an OTP to the contact number you specify. Since it’s a Telephone number, you won’t be able to see the message. Wait a minute for the SMS check to fail.
- Next WhatsApp will display another Call Me option. Click on it.
- You will now receive a call from WhatsApp to your landline phone, where the automatic voice will tell you your 6-digit verification code. Write this down carefully.
- Enter the six digit OTP in your app now. Doing so will verify your number.
- Once verification is complete, Now you can start the setup process by configuring your profile picture, settings, and About section.
Once you’re done the setup process, now you can use WhatsApp on your smartphone using your Telephone.